People’s Govt or Anti Hindu Govt?

INDIAN AMERICAN INTELLECTUALS FORUM

India is a predominantly Hindu nation.  83% of the Indian population is Hindu.  But it is a matter of great regret that India is the only country in the world where the Hindu majority population is being ruled by the other 17% minority communities.

Sonia Maino Gandhi, the President of the ruling Congress Party is a practicing Catholic Christian.  Her son Rahul Gandhi who is being groomed as the next Prime Minister of India is also a Christian.  Sonia’s daughter Priyanka Vadera and her husband are also Christians.  India’a Defense Minister is A. K. Anthony, a Christian.

Sonia’s closest advisors are:  Margaret Alva (resigned yesterday), Oscar Fernandes, Ambika Soni, all Christians (yes, despite Ambika’s Hindu sounding name, she is a Christian).  India’s Vice President is Mohammad Hamid Ansari.  Ahmed Patel, Gulam Nabi Azad and Salman Khurshid – the core members of Sonia’s think tank – are all Muslims.

Dr. Shakeel Ahmad is Minister of State in Home Ministry, a very sensitive post.  One more fundamentalist Islamist E. Ahmed, President of the Indian Union Muslim League is the Union Minister for External Affairs.  Mr. Abdul Rahman Antulay is the Minority Affairs Minister and Mr. Shafi Qureshi is the Chairman of National Commission on Minorities.  In addition, Sonia’s handpick Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy is also a Christian (again, to deceive the gullible Hindu public, he maintains a Hindu sounding name).

Prof. Valson Thampu, a Christian theologian, an academic and author, Chairman, NCERT Curriculum Review Committee, is a known Hindu baiter.  Mr. John Dayal, Chairman of Indian Catholic Union, notorious for his hate mongering proclivity, is playing a very disastrous role in National Integration Council.  Anti-Hindu UPA government uses the services of Mr. John Dayal and Mr. Kanchan Ilaya, another Hindu hater, to lobby with the U.N. and U.S. Congress, to drive a wedge in Hindu society and weaken it.

From the above, it is absolutely clear that India is actually being ruled either by the Moslems or by Christians.  The situation for Hindus in India, in short, could be described as abysmally apocalyptic.

While most Hindus are busy in their daily chores like earning a living, doing yoga, making money, celebrating festivals, enjoying their lives, building temples, our adversaries have hatched very sinister plans to enslave us politically and then obliterate Hindu Dharma from the Indian soil.  As a matter of fact, the Hindus are under a multi-pronged seize.

Muslim population in the world is approximately 1.3 billion.  They have more than 54 countries.  It is a paradox that Hindus with approximately one billion adherents in the world do not have even one country where they could live without any fear of being terrorized!

We must rectify this dichotomy at the earliest.

Because of our internal squabbles, in the medieval period, Afghans and Moguls used us to fight for them and finally they subjugated India.  Now, because of our disunity, myopic vision, apathy, selfishness, greed, and ego-centric attitude, the Islamists, Christians and Communists are vying with one another to control Hindus politically.

The next Parliamentary elections are round the corner.  If Hindus really want to jettison the anti-Hindu forces (such as Mulayam Singh Yadav, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Ramvilas Paswan, the deadly combination of Leftists-cum-Islamists), who have entrenched themselves in the corridors of power and reduced Hindus to second class citizens in their own country, Hindus have to shed their squeamishness, and make a Machiavellian move to end this sordid chapter of servitude and vulnerability.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: